Diploma Course in LASER Hair Removal (DCLHR)
WHAT IS DCLHRDirected at medical professionals, this course develop deep into the technical practice and is meant for trained professionals. The LASER Hair Removal aesthetic program mainly covers the basic physics behind the way LASER Hair Removal work, and presents some of their most important applications in vivid detail. This course begins with the evolution and history of LASER Hair Removal along with its properties, LASER Hair Removal tissue interactions and LASER Hair Removal safety measures. Each chapter includes unique protocols for treatment in various conditions.
ELIGIBILITY : 10+2
DURATION : Six Month
- Get trained in Aesthetic LASER Hair Removal techniques by International Experts.
- Chance to own a UK & USA Certificate.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
This opportunity gives one better exposure and training in cosmetology and aesthetics by getting hands-on training on live models and Start-of-the-art technologies. All the courses at IAMCL are designed to be covered in 360 degrees manner. Meaning all the students will have the opportunity to study all the aspects of their courses through virtual classroom Flexi-learning, live interactions with the faculties, physical classroom education, and hands-on training on live models.All the students will be trained by the Industry experts including Dermatologists, Cosmetic Dermatologists, Medical LASER specialists, Plastic surgeons, and Gynecologists.Hands-on practice in international markets is quite expensive, courses at IAMCL offer you the finest high standard training and hands-on over live models at economical prices.Choose IAMCL and get skilled to be a successful entrepreneur or get your dream job in evolving upcoming Aesthetics and LASER Hair Removal Industry.
WHY IAMCLNorth India’s Only Renowned Cosmetic Training Center providing National & International Certification and Diploma Courses Get Certification & Diploma Courses – Online with Practical Hands-on Experience IAMCL is Accredited by International Education Board, London, United Kingdom(UK) and registered with Duns, Florida, United States (USA).
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION
- HAIR TYPES
- HAIR PROBLEMS
- SUPERFICIAL PEEL
- COMBINATION PEEL
- PATIENT SELECTION
- LASER & SKIN INTERACTION
- LASER MACHINE SETTINGS
- LASER TECHNOLOGIES
- LASER SAFETY
- PATIENT EXPECTATIONS
- PATIENT INDICATIONS & SELECTION
- DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL
- MEDICO-LEGAL ASPECTS OF COSMETOLOGY
- LASER Terminology and Parameters
- APPLIED HAIR ANATOMY
- Types of LASERS
- Tissue Interaction of LASER
- Chromophores or Targets of LASER
- PRACTICAL APPLICATION OF LASER PRINCIPLES
- FUTURE OF LASER TECHNOLOGY
- Recent Aesthetic LASER Treatment and Technologies across
- Indications and Contraindications of LASER
- LASER Hazards and Safety
- Ablative LASERS
- Non-Ablative LASER
- Vascular LASERS
- Q Switch LASER for Removal of Pigment & Tattoo
- Hair Removal LASERS- Single, Double and Triple Wavelength
- Therapy with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Patient Preparation for LASER
- Post LASER Care
- Management of Complication of Light-Based Devices
- Uses of LASER for Skin Rejuvenation and Skin Resurfacing
- Recent Indications of LASERS for Antiaging
- Combination of LASERS for Optimum Output
- Combination of LASERS with Other Aesthetic Modalities
- PRACTICAL ASPECTS
- INFRASTRUCTURE NEEDS OF A LASER CLINIC
- PHYSICIAN QUALIFICATIONS FOR USE OF LASER EQUIPMENTS
- PURCHASING EQUIPMENT
- SAFETY, INFECTION CONTROL AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- WHAT’S NEW?
FEE : Rs 80000