Certificate Course in PRP (CCPRP)
WHAT IS CCPRPDirected at medical professionals, this course develop deep into the technical practice and is meant for trained professionals. The PRP aesthetic program mainly covers the basic physics behind the way PRP work, and presents some of their most important applications in vivid detail. This course begins with the evolution and history of PRP along with its properties, PRP tissue interactions and PRP safety measures. Each chapter includes unique protocols for treatment in various conditions.
ELIGIBILITY : 10+ (Secondary)
DURATION : One Month
- Get trained in Aesthetic PRP techniques by International Experts.
- Chance to own a UK & USA Certificate.
WHY PARTICIPATE ?
This opportunity gives one better exposure and training in cosmetology and aesthetics by getting hands-on training on live models and Start-of-the-art technologies. All the courses at IAMCL are designed to be covered in 360 degrees manner. Meaning all the students will have the opportunity to study all the aspects of their courses through virtual classroom Flexi-learning, live interactions with the faculties, physical classroom education, and hands-on training on live models.All the students will be trained by the Industry experts including Dermatologists, Cosmetic Dermatologists, Medical LASER specialists, Plastic surgeons, and Gynecologists.Hands-on practice in international markets is quite expensive, courses at IAMCL offer you the finest high standard training and hands-on over live models at economical prices.Choose IAMCL and get skilled to be a successful entrepreneur or get your dream job in evolving upcoming Aesthetics and Clinical Cosmetology Industry.
WHY IAMCLNorth India’s Only Renowned Cosmetic Training Center providing National & International Certification and Diploma Courses Get Certification & Diploma Courses – Online with Practical Hands-on Experience IAMCL is Accredited by International Education Board, London, United Kingdom(UK) and registered with Duns, Florida, United States (USA).
- What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Platelet Anatomy and Physiology
- Growth Factors in PRP and Importance in Rejuvenation and
- Phlebotomy and Processing of PRP
- Single spin & Double spin Centrifugation method
- Creation and activation of PRP
- Indications and contraindications of PRP
- Techniques of PRP – Injection – Canula – Microneedling
- Hair PRP and It’s Uses
- Face PRP/ Vampire Facial for Facial Rejuvenation
- PRP for Breast Augmentation
- Combination of PRP with Other Aesthetic Modalities
FEE : Rs 25000